What is HAIMSA IT’s refund policy?
Customers may be entitled to a refund under the following circumstances:
- Termination of service, provided that all conditions are met (refer to Development Terms & Conditions/ Specific Hosting Terms)
- Service credits issued
- Goodwill gestures
- Adjustments to invoices
In the instance where a customer has paid in advance for their hosting service for more than one month:
- Should the customer terminate the service before the full invoice period is complete, HAIMSA IT will refund the customer for the unused period, less the 30-day termination notice period.
Refunds are issued in one of three ways and subject to the customer’s payment method and payment interval:
- the hosting period (date of next invoice) will be extended, or
- a credit note is issued on the next invoice generated, or
- the customer account is credited via EFT (only applies to terminations)
The refund method applied remains at HAIMSA IT’s sole discretion.